The uniform has been designed to be neat, hardwearing and as economical as possible. The Crest Academy items are available from Rumbles school outfitters on Wembley High Road.
For more detailed information about The Crest Academy uniform please see the full uniform policy and the following guide:
All pupils wear:
- Blazer with Academy logo
- Academy Tank top or academy long sleeved jumper.
- Academy tie*.
- Black skirt or black trousers with a button and zip (no lycra trousers without buttons or a zip/leggings / jeggings, jeans, skinny trousers, shorts or culottes)
- White long sleeved shirt (buttoned to the collar).
- Plain black socks (below the knee) or plain black tights.
- Flat, plain black shoes (no trainers, woolly / ugg boots).
- Plain black outdoor coat (no cardigans or hoodies).
- Robust black bag large enough to carry an A4 folder.
- A silver tie is worn by KS4 prefects and gold tie is worn by senior prefects. A blue and silver striped tie is worn by KS3 prefects.
- Note: Students may wear a plain black scarf in accordance with their religion (no tassels, other colour or decorative pin may be worn). No hats, caps or coloured hair extensions are allowed.
All pupils wear:
- Academy or plain black tracksuit bottoms / shorts
- White polo shirt with Academy logo
- Plain black or white trainers
All pupils must bring their PE Kit to all PE lessons and extra-curricular clubs.
Pupils are not permitted to wear:
- Students are only allowed to wear stud earrings or sleepers in ear lobes only. No hoop earrings or other jewellery such as rings or necklaces are allowed.
- Make-up is not allowed for students in years 7-11. If it is worn students will be provided with wet wipes to remove it.
- Casual shoes, trainers, boots, Velcro or canvas shoes or stiletto heels
- Coats, jackets or hats must not be worn inside the Academy building
- Jeans, leggings, jeggings, lycra trousers with no button or zip or casual trousers
- Only black headscarves are allowed for students in years 7-11
- A watch can be worn
- Acrylic or gel nails/nail polish/nail jewellery
- Piercings (facial/tongue)
- Mobile phones are not allowed to be on or visible once students are in the Academy or its grounds.
- Mobile phones should be kept turned off and in bags or inside blazer pockets
- If students have their phones out and it is seen by a member of staff, the phone will be confiscated
- Failure to hand mobile phones to teachers will result in a sanction in accordance with the Behaviour and Anti-Bullying policy