The uniform has been designed to be neat, hardwearing and as economical as possible. The Crest Academy items are available from Rumbles school outfitters on Wembley High Road:
RUMBLES UNIFORM SHOP
598 HIGH ROAD
Store Open; Monday to Saturday
10am to 5pm, Sundays-phone to check
For more detailed information about The Crest Academy uniform please see the full uniform policy and the following guide:
All pupils wear:
- Blazer with Academy logo
- Academy Tank top or academy long sleeved jumper.
- Academy tie*.
- Black skirt or black trousers with a button and zip (no lycra trousers without buttons or a zip/leggings / jeggings, jeans, skinny trousers, shorts or culottes)
- White long sleeved shirt (buttoned to the collar).
- Plain black socks (below the knee) or plain black tights.
- Flat, plain black shoes (no trainers, woolly / ugg boots).
- Plain black outdoor coat (no cardigans or hoodies).
- Robust black bag large enough to carry an A4 folder.
- A silver tie is worn by KS4 prefects and gold tie is worn by senior prefects. A blue and silver striped tie is worn by KS3 prefects.
- Note: Students may wear a plain black scarf in accordance with their religion (no tassels, other colour or decorative pin may be worn). No hats, caps or coloured hair extensions are allowed.
All pupils wear:
- Academy or plain black tracksuit bottoms / shorts
- White polo shirt with Academy logo
- Plain black or white trainers
All pupils must bring their PE Kit to all PE lessons and extra-curricular clubs.
Pupils are not permitted to wear:
- Students are only allowed to wear stud earrings or sleepers in ear lobes only. No hoop earrings or other jewellery such as rings or necklaces are allowed.
- Make-up is not allowed for students in years 7-11. If it is worn students will be provided with wet wipes to remove it.
- Casual shoes, trainers, boots, Velcro or canvas shoes or stiletto heels
- Coats, jackets or hats must not be worn inside the Academy building
- Jeans, leggings, jeggings, lycra trousers with no button or zip or casual trousers
- Only black headscarves are allowed for students in years 7-11
- A watch can be worn
- Acrylic or gel nails/nail polish/nail jewellery
- Piercings (facial/tongue)
- Mobile phones are not allowed to be on or visible once students are in the Academy or its grounds.
- Mobile phones should be kept turned off and in bags or inside blazer pockets
- If students have their phones out and it is seen by a member of staff, the phone will be confiscated
- Failure to hand mobile phones to teachers will result in a sanction in accordance with the Behaviour and Anti-Bullying policy