Show My Homework At The Crest Academy
Show My Homework, is an online tool to help you keep track of your child’s homework. Show My Homework will allow you to see the details of the tasks your child has been set, as well as their submission status and grades. The platform provides:
- 24/7 access
- View quality and quantity of homework
- Translation into over 10 languages
- Free apps available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices
- Receive automated notifications before homework is due
All students have been provided with student and Parent login. However, you do not need log in details to view all homework set.
To view all homework set without login details, please visit http://thecrestacademy.org and click on the Show My Homework link on our website homepage. The show my homework web page can be filtered by date, year group , subject, teacher and class.
If you or your child have any questions about the service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at Show My Homework, who are always happy to help. Simply email email@example.com or call 0207 197 9550.
If you would like to get in touch with the school or have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How To Log On To Show My Homework
- Show my Homework Student Guide
- Show my Homework Parental Guide
- Show my Homework Staff Guide