Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
For all Covid-19 policy addenda, please click here.
Our policies are listed below.
- Academy Trips and Visits Policy
- Behaviour, Anti-Bullying and Exclusions Policy
- Capability Policy
- Careers Guidance and Provider Access for Education and Training Providers Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Concerns and Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy for Staff
- Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Health and Safety Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Relationships Sex Education (Secondary) Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and Learning Policy
- Teacher Pay Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy + Procedure
For other trust-wide E-ACT policies please refer to main E-ACT home page which can be found here.