Our ambassador team is made up of parents and community members who share a passion for supporting and working with the academy.
This is an exciting and unique role at the heart of our academy. Ambassadors collaborate, network and forge links with the local community to inspire pupils to rasie their aspirations.
Working closely with the headteacher and supported by the national governance team and trustees, ambassadors also support our commnunity hub to ensure children are getting the support they need at home.
Led by a chairperson, ambassador teams meet a minimum of once per term and have at least two parent ambassadors, The play a vital role in sharing parents’, pupils’ and the community’s voice with trustees.
On occasion, ambassadors may also be invited to sit on complaint hearings and hearings for permanent exclusions.
If you would like to become an ambassador please contact the headteacher Likhon Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org or Farina.Begum@e-act.org.uk. You can also contact the national governance team for further information at governance@E-ACT.org.uk.
Other important documents on the trust website include:
- Member and trustee register and declared interests
- E-ACT’s Scheme of Delegation
- Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
All of these documents can be found by clicking here.
As we work hard to develop collaboration for E-ACT schools across the trust, our ambassadors are made up of members from both E-ACT schools: The Crest Academy and Braintcroft Academy.
Our E-ACT Ambassador members are:
- Farina Begum – Co Chair and Parent Ambassador
- Alison Hopkins – Co Chair and Community Ambassador
- Andrea Rosewell – Headteacher (Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy)
- Likhon Muhammad – Headteacher (The Crest Academy)
- Claudia Mills – Teacher Representative (Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy)
- James Carter -Teacher Representative (Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy)
- Omar Hussain -Parent Representative
- Hanan Alkorat – Parent Representative
- Sean Ross – Parent Representative
- Rhys Photis – Community Representative
- Andrew Cleminson – Community Representative